Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Legend of The Tyler Rose

Well football season is starting to get into the meat of the season. Usually it's around this time of year that I sit down and look up my favorite football power run I've ever seen. This year was no different. What is different is normally the only video I could find of it cut off at the end and the video quality was really really bad. I've still never seen anything like this. If you have please let me know. Ya see what had happened was........ Earl Campbell hits a poor Rice defender just inside the 5 yard line and propels him into the end-zone. You would not want to get in the was of this guy in his prime.





also don't forget to check out:

http://www.earlcampbellmeatproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment