Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't have a case of the Mondays

last night for dinner I grilled some trout, asparagus, and squash. It was delicious. I'm starting to get better at this grilling thing. I think the wife would agree. I'm hoping that one day she buys me a grill sergeant t-shirt. I bought one of those baskets you can put stuff into and set on the grill and it's probably one of the best things i've ever bought.

So today is the last Monday before school starts. I'm doing the only thing I could think of with my day that makes the most sense. Float the River. Comal here I come. My friend has a connection at the tube rental place so I'll maybe spend 10$ for the whole thing. How could I not go. I better start putting on the sun block now. at least 3 layers. Time the walk the animal since she'll be chilling by herself, then some exercise and then the river. I hope your Monday is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment