Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

respect

one night a few years back I was in a part of the united states known as Colorado. I was at my friends bands show. They were already an established band for the most part, but still fairly new to most people at the least. They have come a long way since. I was in the crowd and started talking to this guy in the audience. He was by himself and digging the show. Just had some pointless small talk, but seemed like a nice guy. about ten minutes later he was called up on stage to sing with the aforementioned band. Then it dawned on me that the person I was talking to was this person.



he's been doing pretty good for himself. He recently released a bluegrass album. I have much respect for people that make the music that they want to make the way they want to make it. Most bands wouldn't have been able to play considering there was a power outage. A good band can and will play. respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment